If you’re looking for a safe, fast and painless solution to unwanted hair with lasting results, the Philips Lumea SC2006/11 is the ultimate choice. Using IPL technology, with the ‘Slide ; Flash’ mode, you can glide away hair in minutes. With the backing of 50 years of hair removal research, you can trust Philips Lumea to give you the results you want. Model number: SC2006/11 Supplied with precision attachment for the face. This model has the most flashes yet, with estimated 140,000 flashes per unit. Apply gentle pulses of light to the hair. The light produces heat in the hair, which is transferred to the hair follicle. This stimulates the hair follicle to go into a resting phase. Suitable for upper lip, chin, sideburns, legs, underarm, bikini area, stomach and arms. Not suitable for Skin type VI (you rarely or never get sunburnt and you tan very darkly) or if your natural hair colour is light blonde, white, grey or red. Do not use for 48 hours after sunbathing, and wait 24 hours after using Lumea. Safe for use on facial hair. Chemical free and clinically proven. Accessories included: body attachment, facial attachment, luxury storage pouch and cleaning cloth. General information: Approved for home use. Rechargeable battery powered. Batteries required: 1 x Li-Ion (not included). Manufacturer’s 2 year guarantee. EAN: 8710103659143.
- Around 88,000 UK women staying hair-free with Lumea
- Effective: over 75 per cent reduction in hair regrowth in just eight weeks
- Fast: 4 cm sq application window with slide and flash mode for even faster application as well as step and flash mode for precision treatment
- Convenient: salon IPL technology for home use – cordless, no lamps, gels or accessories needed
- Versatile: For face, legs, arms, bikini area and underarms. Five settings – for most skin tones and hair colours